Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
NUJS BSc students won't get the same placement opportunities as their BA students. The VC has already made that clear, so has the professor in charge of the placement cell on the very day of orientation. They aren't going to be offered even the same electives.
The BSc students were failing en masse in the law papers in first year. The VC intervened and gave them arbitrary grace marks so that they would pass.
Wait really? Wtf I am gonna join that course and i only want corp placements . I have talked with nujs bsc seniors no one said this or that i would have problems getting corp
Sucks in which parameters exactly?

Better faculty? NLIU doesn't win there

Placements? NLIU doesn't win there

So which are the parameters in which NUJS bsc sucks you think?
Students. Nobody with a clat rank above 1000 is applying. The difference in quality between BA and BSc people is distinct. Recruiters are gonna act accordingly.
lmfao what? nujs bsc this year is starting from batch rank 300 approx, there are aorund 5 students who have even kept it higher than ba
The difference is if you search online, NUJS ba people are pissed about a sudden batch increase and therefore are spreading rumours whereas NLIU students arent.
Absolutely agree. This platform is full of toxic people whose primary purpose is to defame and discredit anything that doesn't suit their vested interests and narratives.