Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Ask around. If everyone gave 3 rounds, then all of them matters. But if the previous rounds were just to shortlist you for the main one then they don't. Also the HR doesn't decide anything, the partner will. Please use common sense
Obviously, partners decide. But I was told they will give their feedback to the HR and the rest flows from there so...

I'm not very sure, but I was the only one interviewed for the position up untill the second round at least.
Bump. Any updates?

Can someone tell how many interview rounds are there? Just gave my first round
Depends. Is it PPO or lateral hiring.

If ppo then the interview is just a formality
Bump. Can you please tell who took your earlier rounds? Partner or just HR of some PA?

how long did it take for the HR to schedule the second round?
Round 1: Partner

Round 2: 1 Partner and 1 Counsel

Round 3: EP and HR

every round had a gap of a week to 10 days.

I won't take names, I can confirm or deny though if you put it out
Dude, I’m riding on the same boat. Have been told that my cv is on hold but no communication after that. I don’t know if I’m near the shore or not.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.