Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
To C3- Can we connect please. I am trying to find out councils for arbitration in Lucknow HC for a quite a while now. Your help will be really appreciated.
India itself is a finished country. Corrupt netas, goons and lalas rule the roost here
Seriously, get over your frustration at not clearing CLAT!
Problem- Indian Arbitration Forum did nothing of significance over the last decade or so.

Solution- rebadge the β€œForum”, give it a more pompous name and voila! Old wine in a new bottle served by the same old sommeliers. Exquisite!
To comment third, who are the best councils to work under for arbitration in Lucknow. I graduated a month ago and am willing to join the council for arbitration practice. Can you please shed some light on senior councils, as you're already practicing in Lucknow HC.
I disagree! Peeps are so happy that such flexible place exists where you can obtain any kind of result!
Somebody please tell them that as long as the SC keeps delivering judgements like the DMRC curative, nobody is going to want to arbitrate in India.
I am from Lucknow. You will be surprised at the number of arbitrations we handle. It is quite a decent practice.
What a load of BS. How will ABI facilitate access in tier 2 towns?