Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I remember living in such a PG 10 years ago when I visited NUJS for a month. Never found a better deal anywhere in India. Loved the stay
Just go online. Best to pick a PG the house of a retired IAS officer or HC judge. These people have good homes! Salt lake is full of them.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The hostels there are literally like slums. I would strongly advise you to seek a PG. Saltlake is a residential area with a lot of elderly couples whose children are working abroad in other states. These couples sometimes rent out their homes to students.
The quality of the response depends on the quality of the platform. For this platform and clowns here, this is appropriate. Were you expecting a proper response on this platform?
Take a PG - plenty available in Salt Lake. Single rooms in WBNUJS are only available to 6th-year students.