Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
You are here too lol. Are you an intern or what?
I mean β‚Ή and I've clarified that it's a typo.
Why are people assuming per month. No way people say that casually in the US. He means 50 grand annually, warna LI pe nahi Hota saala
Probably meant that he started earning from January and will make 50k annually
definietly not in a month, thats harvey specter money
Definitely not a month. No 24 year old lawyer anywhere in the world makes 600k a year.
Are you paying rent/staying alone? Have an education loan? Your saving rate would depend on lot of factors.

I would say try saving around 15k-20k if you are getting 60k in hand.
You're making 50k usd a month and want to take advice from random people on LI?.

Even assuming it's inr it's probably best to do your own research and not look for answers on LI.
I'm 24 and earning $50-60K on average from January. How much should I invest in myself and how much should I invest in the market?