Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Are you the same guy who keeps posting on all the threads that Jindal is worst?

Get a life.
That's a stupid thing to ask. Universities are not government. TAU has no role whatsoever in the crisis. That's a prestigious university and loss will be that of India.
TAU is ranked within the top tier of Asian law schools in QS. They have top class faculty and a lot of top Jewish-American profs at Ivy Leagues fly down to give guest lectures here. Jindal’s loss if it snaps ties.
Looks like Ashoka Kids have rich parents so they don't need to worry about their grades and placement after University.
It’s called free choice. If you want to go to TAU for a student exchange or an LLM through Jindal, you can.
Can confirm there is a petition being considered but right now we are busy with exams, projects, internships etc.
haha I think thats ridiculous. Israeli military strategy is not going to be based on student protests. Its going to be based on what is best for them tactically and what is best for the hostages.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Do you know what that means?
Not what's best for the hostages. Plenty of them have died in Israel's own attacks so far.
damn. I guess they shouldve let hamas continue to imprison and rape them then.
For a law student from an "elite" institution, you are remarkably naive, I must say!
Bro... Honestly idts a petition like this is possible in Jindal or would get possible support... Would probably lead to few students getting DC's or worse suspension. Jindal is currently rulling with an iron fist and anyways students only care about booz and gate pass
A 7-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.