Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
I'm a school student in class 12 and someone suggested this book to me. I was wondering whether i would be able to understand the nuances of the book well. If not, what can i do to learn stuff before i read the book?
It seems that the present government is following Nani's policies only. Those other people whom you mention are irrelevant in the context of country and governance.
Can you then suggest a list of books that I, as a lay reader, can understand and appreciate. I'm probably going for a BBA LLB
lol suraj yengde for understanding the constitutional matter. if you would have suggested the Mp singh write-up then it would have been better
I actually read 'We the People", We the Nation" and one other book authored by NA Palkhivala when I was in 12th even though I was a science student then and was not planning for law career.
As a lay reader, you will be able to understand some chapters fully and most of the chapters partially. In any case, it is a good book to read.

Revisit the book after a few years, you will see that your understanding has improved.
Don't read these decades old books. Times have changed. Better read STEM.

Ignore if you're a nepo kid.
A 12-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.