Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
No. Youโ€™ll be fine. Donโ€™t get over confident though - law school is harder than CLAT- you will have to work hard.
Yes that's exactly what CLAT tests, not your legal knowledge.

You won't have any problem learning law. Actual legal teaching happens in the classroom and it assumes no prior knowledge.
You don't need to know legal concepts before you join law school. Take it from an alumnus who has also been a faculty.
Hint: Lord Sumption, a former UK Supreme Court judge, once said during a debate at the law faculty at Cambridge that law is "common sense with knobs on".
You didn't ever crack either exam, otherwise you would have been aware of the fact that NRI/NRI-sponsored candidates also have to sit for CLAT. Only foreign nationals do not.
Ah well, you're right about that; I misspoke but my point still stands. I did also clear both exams. If not knowing some technicality of admissions means I didn't clear the exam, God help me! My degree and PPO will be invalidated soon
You gave an exam but aren't aware of the categories that are eligible to sit for it? Yeah, that's totally believable.
Bro, why should I know about all the other categories and horizontal overlaps and seats available? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm gen cat Indian national and so I know which rank I had to crack, that's what I focussed on and that's what I got. I'm sorry I don't sweat unnecessary things like you do
Bro, that's why you're a troll. Get the relevant knowledge before โ–ฎโ–ฎ.
Reread, I'm not bashing legal theory but I'm merely saying OP shouldn't feel inferior because of those kids who read it in their drop year and then pontificate on groups to make themselves feel better
Hey, I'm gonna join an NLU as well. Reach out to me at mas12345601@gmail.com. Maybe I'll try to help :)
Nah. Once you go to law school you will realise theyโ€™re all faffing and they know next to nothing about the law anyway.
also following up
wtf u mean you "only" achieved a double digit rank, that puts you literally above 99.8% of CLAT takers, have some confidence in yourself
NLS provisionally admitted here. Basically what I meant was that my rank is on the lower side of the other general candidates. Thatโ€™s why I am scared. Anyway I have paid the fees. Ab Jo hoga so hoga
Please do come! The t1 city kids usually dominate the batch groups with their usual out of touch phrases and legal terms that no one uses irl. Give it a few months and you'll know the meaning to these terms once you start your actual legal education.
A 13-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.