Read 47 comments as:
Filter By
What are the simple and everyday difficulties you encounter in college, which in your opinion could be easily fixed?
Thank you, I didn't know about this tagging process. It is very informative.
Do you use a smartphone? If so how do you manage the touch screen?
Bro keep hustling don't get demotivated or affected by what people say! Remember "Kanoon bhi andha hota hai"
If you became a judge, you wouldn't be able to entertain any petition because you would lack "visionary" jurisdiction
As a future academician, what should I learn now to make your life easier as a student ?
Using a laptop with screen reader enabled, just like how I do everything!
Someone reported this as trollish, but not sure it is necessarily: giving the benefit of doubt, this comment is merely asking what device OP is currently using to type here?
Acer Swift laptop (forget the model number), Windows 11 OS, with Non-Visual Desktop Access (NVDA) screen reader downloaded and enabled to start working by default whenever the computer is switched on.
You are a mind-reader! How did you know that I would be considering graduate study options after my law degree? Anyway, to answer your specific question, my intention is to read for an LLM after graduation.
How do you manage your internships and travelling? like do u travel alone? and any internship experiences you would like to share...
Also how do you write your papers like do you write in any different script or do you use laptop for that?
I came to this thread to make some (non abusive) pun. But seriously man, things I take for granted, someone might have to spend a lifetime perfecting an alternate for it. Thumbs up to OP and LI
You sound absolutely wonderful and just so nice! This thread is the most wholesome thing I’ve come across all day, thank you for initiating discourse on this topic :)
Do you use reference/citation manager such as Mendeley or Zotero? If you do, which one you have found most accessible with NVDA?
A 8-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.