We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
However, as I will be in my fourth year I want to get better experiences in hopefully bigger firms or atleast “better names” - would be great if I can get the names of some tier 2 ish firms in gencorp/ m@a/ banking and finance in Mumbai (who actually reply to emails)
My Marks are decent not the best, a few moots and a few publications nothing amazing but nothing bad, thank you for your help!
And also genuine question on how early should I apply assuming I want to intern in December January ?