We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I am a civil judge from the south and CS qualified lawyer with an LLM from Kings college. I am planning to leave my post as a judge as itβs very hectic and toxic. I am planning to move to Delhi to pursue white collar crime (any decent firm). Despite 2 years of experience as a judge, I also have 2 years of experience practising insolvency, tax, corporate law at a CS firm and under a senior advocate. I was hoping with my unique blend of experiences, I could be an asset for white collar crime litigation for any decent firm in Delhi. However, I would like to know if this plan seems feasible enough to be pursued. Any thoughts are appreciated