Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Just because you have the number of the partner, would you call him up requesting internship? If not, the same would apply to seeking internship through whatsapp also.

At the most, you can approach him/her on linkedin. But not beyond that.
email ke neeche to likha rehta hai yaar number, ye kaisi due diligence hui. yehi log hai jo 10 minute lagake kehte hain kuch nahi mila research pe
Agar mujhe kisi ka message aaya tumhara har jagah se boycott karwadunga, career khatam kardunga ki koi firm nahi rakhegi. Tameez mein raho apni
Beta agar tu client ka beta hota to ye due diligence kar k number nikalne ka time pass na karta.
Foolproof plan hai....mera reference bhi dedena partner ko phone pe apne aap internship dedega
how dare a filthy peasant send me a message in whatsapp i'm a literal god and i will only be referred to in the flesh so that i can have the pleasure to see you quaking in your boots while you beg for a favour
I got a job, but the partner was kind enough. I have four years of work experience and approached a partner on WhatsApp and then mailed him my CV