We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
Paisa hoga to sab relatives aayenge milne
Assume you caught cancer and need a day off. Or maybe car accident. Or maybe unbearable pain in stomach. Or maybe you went blind.
Take a freaking few hours off and ensure you are mostly able to work remotely if you care so much about work (that you are looking for excuses to justify a call on your conscience)
Wishing you sanity.
I have a final hearing matter listed for Tuesday, conferences for which are today and we are short staffed on it.
Iβm getting drowned in guilt because my family has said twice now to show up because we never know while on other hand I have a boss whoβd taunt the life out of me and general throw a stink that I abandoned the matter. I donβt think I need to give him any personal details about except that a relative is sick and I need to bounce even if this is last minute.
I hate that Iβm still thinking how can I take these calls. To top it all, I need to drive out station to be able to see him