Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I’m a 4th year law student from Bangalore studying in a private college, I’ve studied science in 11th & 12th grade and switched to law.

I was very passionate about law after interning and learning and wanted to get into corporate and do well however I’ve discover about GEM (graduate entry medicine) a medical course for students who have completed their grad in UK & Australia.

Idk I want to do it remembering how much parents wanted me to get into medicine back in 12th grade but this time I want to be a doctor I’m scared as shit idk what to do I was planning to apply for LLM in the next few months.
Bump bro. In a similar vein, I'm trying to get into finance without experience.
I don't see a question here, and even if there were one, I don't think anyone else should answer and make that choice for you. In general professional contexts, not pursuing your field further after such a long degree would not be great for your CV and make scholarships highly unlikely, but hey, if your desire is strong enough and you can afford things on your parent's money, then who is anyone else to complain? :)