Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Which partners have you met, who you think are amazing not just in terms of intelligence but work ethics, kindness, empathy and integrity? What qualities do you think they've?

I for one think ▮▮▮ ▮▮▮ (KCO) is a fantastic human being. He is humble and always grounded.
Ruchit Parikh AZB BOM

Never met a more kind, passionate and hard working gentleman. We need to save such Partners at all costs
There are very few people in the legal fraternity who truly make you stop and wonder how some people can be so selfless, righteous, respectful, HUMBLE and grounded despite every challenge LIFE puts you through. Ruchit P is one such person. I’m so glad our paths crossed buddy. Godspeed- if you are reading this by any chance,,, know that we are and will always be rooting for you! Never change.
Wtf are u smoking? You will “save” a partner? You a lowly associate?? I cannot fathom the level of discourse on this forum sometimes.
Wow.

1) How do you know that the commenter is a “lowly” associate?

2) “We need to save / protect xyz at all costs” is a genz phrase. Commenter doesn’t literally want to save anyone. Idk why you took this so personally lol.

I cannot fathom the frustration of sad old people on this forum sometimes! :)
Nirupam Lodha - KCO delhi - IP

Revanta Mathur - currently with CAM - IP
Why is the name redacted here, mods? This is literally the definition of a kind comment which LI policies encourage.
A 14-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.