Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
In this discussion for his YouTube show, Dil Se, Kapil Sibal hosted Faizan Mustafa, Najeeb Jung and Arfa Khanum Sherwani. They have unambiguously called out the present dispensation for systematically ostracising the Muslim community in India. Najeeb took a step further and prescribed "affirmative action". This discussion offers much to unpack and discuss - https://youtu.be/9VAa7LfbRvo?si=sB4OkmBQ6qD6eeSx
Faizan just improved his chances of being appointed NUJS VC. Which is great, because he is preferable to NKC.
By the time NKC's extension gets over, Faizan will be over 65. Hence he won't be appointed for what would be even less than one full term.
Arfa Khanum Sherwani is to me Rubika/Shweta/Navika of left. I would rather watch someone else to get a sound perspective on any issue.
I have attended 4 conferences with him as of now. He is brilliant. He argues well. I don't know what you're talking about.
OK MOD now listen

Stop allowing political posts until its connected to national news or legal news

Its legally India not politically India
How does affirmative action help ? Only one solution to all social problems in this country I guess.
hey legally india - what's with the snail-paced moderation? Are you trying to kill this thread?