Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
yes, I will be relying on the previous year papers and free mocks by different coaching institutes first.
KD advanced law classes by KD charan sir(ex RJS). Pretty good test series they have according to RJS standard.
Exam will be postponed as UPSC pre on 16th June as well
why to go for judiciary which demands months of preparation along with uncertainty, take a job at any smaller law firm and enhance credentials, then go inhouse and earn more then the counterparts.
Since the time is so less, just focus on previous year papers and use them as mocks.
Not the OP, I am only interested in good mock tests. Any suggestions?
I am also open to telegram channels or other such sources for notes coupled with mock tests.
Nah hoga agar ab preparation chalu kar rahe ho. Cut off 80+ this time