Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hi everyone, I am final year law student, studying in a decent private law college in Mumbai. I have done 5-6 T2-T3 internships in my area of interest (Gencorp) and have received decent reviews in most of these internships. Now, as I moving towards the completion of the course, I am not sure what to do now.

Is it advisable to do internship for 2-3 months at a place where u are not even sure that if there is even any vacancy or should I do one-one month internships? Please help, I have a lot of family responsibilities and I need a decent job before I graduate.

Thanks !!
Find firms with a high attrition rate, if just getting placed in a tier one firm is your only priority. Go for a 3 month internship with firms like Saraf which offer long term internships, work tooth and nail if all goes well you might be able to get a job. Secondly, all of these things are very luck dependent, you might feel like you are all prepared for the big dance but just the night before you might end up with a broken leg, your mentor might leave on the last day of your internship or your partner might leave the firm, so be prepared for such situations. Keep a brave heart, give your best in this 2-3 months, if it works out great, if it doesn’t don’t lose hope start with anything you can find be it an average litigation chamber in Delhi, just don’t sit around wasting time. Remember kid, this is a marathon not a 100m race, no matter where you are if you are serious in 5 years you’ll be churning gold.