Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Will I be cancelled if I say that she’s a spoilt girl who changes boyfriends more often than people change clothes, then dumps them, them pretends to play victim and throws tantrums through her songs? And that her songs are pretty awful too?
As long-term fans are saying- this album is her being unfiltered. If that's true - it shows a person in immense turmoil and confusion. There are times in this album when she seems positively unhinged channelling immense negativity. I don't want that at all in my life - I have always viewed songs in general as works of art and sources of inspiration and positivity (even the sad ones). After listening to this album - I have been put off her music in general - going from listening to her songs 50% of times (per Spotify) to <5% in the last few days. Somehow, her entire body of work feels less authentic & a carefully constructed myth.
Ed Sheeran does the same and so do many male performers in all their songs? Even many Hindi songs on women leaving them for someone else? why does only she get this hate
So did Troye Sivan with his latest album and everyone lapped it up!
dont men literally do that all the time? Chris Brown and Eminem have songs about beating their wives and leaving their children and they never get the hate (or criminal charges) they deserve?
Usual shallowness and banal victimization of her love life, along with the customary beating up of whichever man she can use to milk her trauma for her millions of fans. This tweet sums it up

https://twitter.com/beckyjwright/status/1782536366326464756
A 6-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.