Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
I would highly appreciate it if you guys could list down few firms that generally deal with corporate/M&A matters that at least respond to internship applications - be it acceptance/interview/rejection. Additionally, I know tier 1 firms like SCAM/KCo/AZB require contacts, so I think a list for smaller firms and boutique-kind firms would be better. These are the one's I know, please add on:

1. S&R Associates

2. Anagram Partners

3. Quillon

4. Touchstone Partners (although took them a month and a half to respond)

5. VeristLaw
you're lucky to be receiving replies. I don't even get replies from lawyers these days, let apart any firm lol.
hey, did you get an acceptance from Verist? I had applied a few months back and was told that there are no vacancies atm.
no, just got a reply saying they dont have slots for june/july - but are available for october/november
Hey,

How did you apply to Touchstone?? Through their form or had a mail id??
To add to that, firms like TT&A, Touchstone, Vaish Associates, Desai & Diwanji, Juris Corp and SNG have long questionnaires for internships and usually assess on merit.
I got internships at SAM, AZB and KCO without any contacts, through non RCC individual application route.
I have a stellar CV and top 5% of my batch and still AZB, Mumbai said they only take through RCC - which my mid private university doesnt have
call the HR person and tell them that immediately. RCC AZB process is only for colleges with the RCC others have the individual route
Maybe 10-15 years ago that was possible, definitely isn't anymore. Especially for the firms you mentioned.
Let me add to the list:

- Vaish associates

- ELP (they do respond - even though mumbai office is filled with contact interns)

- LKS

- JSA (follow ups needed after higher knowledge portal fillup though)

- Saraf (instant rejection by ▮▮▮) iykyk

-
How many followups does it take for JSA ffs. Rejected or whatever, at least gimme a reply.
These are not big firms but can add - Acquity Law, AK Law Partners, and Stratage Partners
I have gotten responses from Bharucha very quickly and saraf rejections quickly aswell.