Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
It's out but my scores calculated are vastly different from what they have published has this happened to anyone else too
wait what, where are you checking your score? the notification is out and our application site does not display any update
*"the notification is NOT out and our application site does not display any update..."
I am certain i have filled it right. Wdym or are you just trolling
Who knows.

This was the week it was supposed to happen as per the schedule, now it’s over. So perhaps next week hopefully

Either way, made a bad paper overall, results will be surprising - not for me though, it won’t happen πŸ˜›
as per the notification at least 50% of all clerks are to be recruited through exam the rest will be recruited based on personal interviews by judges, the move is to check the process for the next couple of years and then choose the percentage to be recruited through exam; they are also thinking of having research clerks recruited for HC through this, though the choice of interviews will not be given. If it can be done then it will be the first all india some sort of judiciary related exam and recrtuiment. The only problem is, like most things in India, these are person driven initiatives without systemic support, as soon as the person superannuates the entire thing goes into backburner and we regress to the path of least resistance and general stupor.