Read 51 comments as:
Filter By
did one of your friends not comment a couple of days before, exhorting the virtues of MNLU - N and praising the campus?
Sorry to hear about the plight of students. No wonder BCI has sent a letter to all state governments urging them to stop the mushrooming of law colleges in the states.
You should get some sort of certificate for plugging in your agenda everywhere regardless of context.
How about you write this to the Chancellor, VC or directly to the CJI instead of here. What do you think we are ? 4chan ?
When we faced similar problems, we sent a letter to the Chancellor of our Tier 69 NLU, by signing it as a batch. I don't know how effective it was, but VC and Registrar were appointed within days of him recieving this letter.
Crib and complain. That's how you win cases in court. No wonder such NLU students are jobless after graduating.
Any idea how I could do that anonymously? Would go for it if I could somehow avoid my identity getting exposed and being thrown out from uni (or worse).
Sir/Mam you seem like a senior in our uni. Would like your inputs on our situation and probably ways through which we can curb this problem.
Just curious, why is only one batch living off campus? Is there a shortage of hostel space?
Yes, there is shortage and the worse thing is more hostels are not being constructed as of now.
NLS also charges hefty fees but in recent years the campus facilities have been improving.
Email it to Bar and Bench. Ask them to run a story on this and make sure you send it from an anon/burner email address.
All of you : those who are living there ,have consensus and don't write exams . Make it a collective action and see what's next ...but collective... nobody should board bus and go!Not even one ....
"......faculties not getting full salaries for the past six months". I thought such things happen only in private companies like Byju"s. Now even state NLUs are playing the same game. Interesting.
Same thing happened at central universities and affiliated colleges too earlier.
Hostel allotment through lottery because they can't give it to everyone,wish you all the luck!
A 20-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 45-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 254-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 52-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 178-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 48-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.