Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
For example, collecting art or playing polo are out of reach for us. But anything else, which is cheaper but still posh? For example, is it posh to play tennis?
A lot of top-lawyers go for swimming.

Of course, they do it at establishments which are out of reach for us (very expensive clubs & hotels).
It’s very much affordable. The Clardiges hotel in Delhi charged only 2.5 lakhs a year to use their gym and swimming pool. That’s nothing!
No, it’s not. 2.5 L to use a gym and pool at a premier 5 star hotel in the heart of Delhi is a good bargain. When your salary is 1 cr it’s peanuts.
If the only condition for access is that you pay more money, no one important will go there. They will go to exclusive places that will not let you in, no matter how much money you are ready to throw.
2.5 lakhs affordable? Lol..I can see why some people need a reality check. Are you a lefty ?
I paid 15k for annual Cult membership (Bangalore). I've worked out in 5 star hotel gyms while staying there, the equipment and amenities seem comparable to Cult. As a gareeb, I'm curious if Clardiges has any better equipment?
This is the problem. Folks with five years of experience thinking they know
Very good point. Running a marathon costs nothing, but the who's who of Mumbai participate in marathons. So this is a cheap but posh hobby. Also yoga and wellness therapy for girls.
The quality of posts on this website degrades with every passing day
I knew a PA who used to play elden ring multiplayer with me on weekends (I was the golden intern who got him past the god skin duo).
kids of rich people telling others how to earn money. irony is dead
kickboxing, get a cut above the chin, if someone asks, answer "you should see the other guy"
Some HC judges also come for golf, whiskey and fixing. Sad truth of people whom we have to call as 'My Lord'
You guys are all thinking in terms of sports. There are tons of non-sporty hobbies that the rich have, such as whiskey clubs, wine clubs, cigar clubs, jazz clubs etc. Join one of these.
Have cheap fresh lime soda and peanuts at clubs with 70 year waiting lists for membership.
A 2-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.