Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hello everybody, hope your week has been going well. I am a law student from a Tier3/4 college in Mumbai and I am doing the 3 year course, I am to graduate in 2025. By luck I have managed to have a roster of 6-7 internships in Tier1/2 firms, however most of the internships I do I am often told by the HR that they are currently not hiring so they cannot roll out a PPO or are not looking out for assessment interns since their slots are full or are only hiring through campus placements , could you guys please recommend tier2 firms that are giving out PPOs or have a openings for assessment interns who they actually give a PPO/ job interview to after the assessment internship?

My areas of interest are- General Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions

or Restructuring and Insolvency.

Thankyou.
Its better to look after startups & In house . They are the future or go for modern subjects Litigation like IPR , RERA , securities, cyber
That's BS.

Except for CAM having a strict Internship and hiring policy, other firms do take in interns and give out PPOs and the HRs usually don't have much of a say for PPOs.Try talking to your mentor or SAs or PAs in your internship. If the partner is approachable then approach him.

Before you do this, make sure your work speaks for you. You should be good at what you do.

HRs are just for namesake in firms. Impress the team and you'll be good