Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I'm going to be joining NLUD soon. Will I able to have a part time job on the side? I currently have a freelance business that I run myself that takes up about 6 or 7 hours a week. My plan was to commute home(30 mins away from campus) one day a week and finish up all my work on that one day. Is this sustainable? Will the academic rigour of the college allow me to do this?
Will be a little difficult. Your initial days in college should ideally be used to make yourself comfortable with the college. Once you get comfortable, you start the freelancing.

Some students prepare for Civil Services from their second and third year onwards, so it's not impossible, just a little difficult.

Disclaimer: not a student, but a former contractual employee
Yes, very much so. NLUD gives you enough free time to pursue extra curriculars. However, exam weeks might get a bit tough to manage.
itll be hard to balance- but it should be possible. Many law students in my day taught at law entrance tutorial companies as a way to make money on the side.
Why u all guys giving me imposter syndrome...here I'm thinking I don't have enough time for my academics only!