Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
I'm a 3rd year law student without any legal background. I think I am more interested in litigation than in corporate. The problem is I have taken an education loan of 10lakhs, which my parents have expected would be paid by me after the graduation( which is fine). The problem is wht I have heard is in the first few years you do not earn anything. According to my calculations, I just need a 50k per month and I can manage my education loan and living. Can anyone help how to do that. Like wht steps should I take now to achieve this if I'm certain I want to go in litigation?
Join Internship with a generous senior who sees your potential, gives you work and opportunities and pays you while you are interning aswell. Then, work hard and smart, trust yourself and then just tell him your honest responsibilities and show your work skills, and it should do.
You can get 50k only in a tier 2 firm, I dont think any firm below that or even chambers would pay that much.
only tier 1 firms pay that much to freshers, u cant earn that amount unless u are well connected in the initial few years.