Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Hello! Which month of 2025 will be the last month for 2026 PPOs if such a thing exists? In general till what date are firms giving out PPOs for a batch? Thanks
Till Day Z of that batch. After that only a few PPOs are thrown here and there.
Till 26 day zero. Which will mostly be july-sep 2025 so there's still alot of time and no firm will even think of hiring for 26 now.
There will be significantly less hiring for 26 batch. The market is saturated already, and students, including from the top 3, will have to bear the brunt. As a student of the 26 batch at a t1, I am first-hand experiencing the scarcity of internships being offered to our batch.
Are you from NALSAR, understandable then, the ICC is shit and not engaging enough with firms for internships? 2026 batch guys have received a lot of firm invitations for internships at other colleges. And other firms are also gonna open?
abey 3rd year ke bache, abhi firms won't come for internships, the maximum will happen in Nov and Dec 2024 for you guys, also there is a lot of time for your recruitment talks, why are you predicting the market conditions when they will be a factor an year down the line? the market currently is booming with lot of M&A work, please touch grass
this time the situation is different. I remember our seniors had gotten far more slots than us last year. Even people ranked in the middle bands got to intern at T1s and have successfully secured PPOs now. As opposed to this, in our batch only top 25 people have been able to get an internship for the coming vacation. I myself have not been able to land an internship through the Committee, and had to apply externally to get one at a boutique firm. Firms like NDA have straight up said that they won't offer any slots to third years. This is also contributing to my anxiety. I, for a fact, know that my CV is strong enough to land me a T1 internship but still I have not landed one. God knows what is in store for me and my batch one year down the line. Hopefully, we do not go unemployed. I would appreciate any advice or insights that people might have to offer.
Youre rank isn't in the top 25? Then how is your CV strong? You do know that for freshers with no PQE, internship experiences, moots or whatever it is you guys put doesnt matter? Just college and rank