Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
If IDIA is supporting this candidate, then his credentials must be authentic, but it still raises the question why would someone with an LLB degree and obvious financial problems not try to get a job or practise to earn some money first instead of opting for another degree right after graduation.
My friend and I jointly donated. To the troll asking why he can't get a job, his LLB is obviously not from a good college. He wants to study at NUJS as it's better than TLCs and will be good for his CV and career prospects. We often criticise SC/ST quotas for being hijacked by children of IAS officers, but when you have a genuinely needy person then we should all help.
"His LLB is not from a good college"

Its from NLUO. Good enough college for one to get a job and support himself.
This is a good question. But the answer is that there are no jobs in India unless you are from a decent college, so people do an LLM to upgrade their college "brand". Similar to GATE and MTech at IIT. Why do people with BTech degrees give GATE and try for MTechs at IIT? Because their undergrad college sucks and is not good enough to get them a job.
Why not have NKC waive his fees? Maybe NKC and Co can donate as well?
This should be forwarded/ posted in NUJS alumni groups as well as NUJS campus groups. Many people will willingly help
I think his area falls under the constituency where Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay is contesting from and is expected to win. Maybe contact the judge post 4 June?
How it is even relevant if the boy belongs to ST community? Come out to ▮▮▮ caste biases. Anyone who cant financially afford, should get help (irrespective of whether such person belongs to SC/ST or otherwise).