Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Do you really believe Iran is willing to wage a war? and in any case, how does it affect Indian elections?
these things will only happen if not only does an Iran-Israel war break out but other countries also join in the shitfest
Both will require weapons.

Now Iran and other Gulf nations will buy from China. China will sell them weapons and other metal, material.

However, The west will also need weapons and their manufacturing is in shit. And also constrained due to commitments to Ukraine.

So, they will also need China's help in manufacturing. But, since, they cannot buy items directly from China (as it will make them look weak, especially ammo), India will buy it from China.

India will do assembly, do dhong of Make in India and attach her sticker and sell it to Israel and west.

Win-Win-Win for all 3.
"Begani shaadi me abdulla diwana."

Neither both these countries will ask your advice, nor directly it will affect India much.

Sometimes I wonder how do law students use such words so lightly? Panicking, Toxic. Kis economic survey of GoI me likha hai ki world events se India pe negative impact padega? Vaise, Economic Survey is GoI's most important document (more important than Budget, it tells you what the Govt. is thinking and wants to project to the world.)

Anyway, TL;DR - Relax. Many things in geopolitics are false flag and pre planned. 4hr pehle se pata hai ki Drone attack ho raha hai. Waah re attack.

Pure duniya ko security software bechte hai aur khud ka defence itna buri tarah fail ho jata hai. A lot of things is done to shore up support when you are not able to win elections.

So, relax.
BREAKING: Iran has launched missiles in Israel.

Now get reach for World War 3 if this escalates...
If Israel strikes back hard, expect nothing short of a nuclear strike from Iran in retaliation and WW3.
Nuclear ki baat ho rhi hai. Sarkari regulations ki nahi jo kabhi bhi koi bhi change kar de.

Let me be as clear as possible because I think lawyers do not understand the meaning of Taboo. Using nuclear weapons is the highest form of taboo. Maa.. level taboo.

So, the only point at which any nuclear nation will use Nuclear weapons is if they are completely destroyed and their capital too is about to be conquered.

Think of like Germany in April 1945. In that situation if a country reaches where the armies are at Berlin, you don't have any divisions left or any Luftwaffe or airforce or any hope of turning the war around, you will use nuclear weapons. You will and no one will (not even Kim Jon Un), will use it whether they lose Stalingrad or any other huge battle.

So, unless Iran is completely destroyed and Tehran is about to be surrendered with Israeli, US forces on the doorsteps, Iran will not use nuclear weapons. Also, I am not sure if Iran has nuclear weapons.

------

Aur yeh kya bachho ki tarah har baat pe World War, World War chillate rehte ho? If India and Pak fight, is it world war? Was Vietnam or Korean war World war? World war needs 3 things,

1. Complete and total conversion of economies into war economies.

2. Duration of war for atleast 3-4y.

3. War of anniliation as in complete destruction till one party wins. No rules.

China-USA is the only rivalry which can fight and sustain a war at global levels.
One quick phone call and the war will stop affecting our economy and job prospects.