Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Samvad partners, which tier and how is the internship experience? Also does they provide stipend??
It's a T2.

The firm's brand value and learning experience is very good. Culture wise delhi and Bangalore are fantastic.

Mumbai is a ▮▮▮. ▮▮▮

Just look at the attrition rates and you'll understand how bad the situation is.

For ppo, Delhi and Bangalore don't hire that much.

Mumbai office is great for learning. However for ppo, Keep it as your last option. Mumbai office takes loads of people as assessment interns out of which they actually hire hardly 3-4 people and for that too they won't give you any definitive information as to whether you're gonna get selected or rejected. They'll string you along for a good 5-6 months in the hopes of a ppo of which there is still no certainity as to whether or not you'll get it.Basically they lack transparancy in their hiring process. For a ppo they'll definitely make you cry and question yourself as to why you wasted so much time here. Please do think twice before going for an assessment at mumbai office.
As per T2 standards, nothing more nothing less. Not comfortable giving any more specifics but if you understand what T1 T2 etc means then I'm sure you would be able to make an accurate guess.
Bro that's so vague. There are t2s giving T1 level salaries. A salary range would be helpful.
Kindly drop me the names of these T2's, I'll immediately go and start applying to them. Hopefully the work environment and hours are better than these T1's.

Not trolling you, I'm genuinely curious to know.