Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
If you base your decision on popular demand, then you're not ready to become a professor.
We on LI aren’t students and certainly not yours. This is not how you get student feedback. Also, you can’t be something based on what others want. I don’t think you are ready to teach yet.
Which part of the original question by OP signified anything of the sort that you are implying? Be a better reader and increase your comprehension skills.
I genuinely don’t think anyone asking this question should be teaching students anything.
Feedback is based on knowing/seeing/doing something. You don’t even understand what the word means. I doubt you will ever get the critical bit. Please don’t teach.
Feedback in simple terms means helpful information or criticism that is given to someone to say what can be done to improve. You didn't need to be knowing, seeing or doing something. Just like most of you who are arm chair critics in LI pretending to be experts.
How do you know if the strangers are really strangers here ? What if they're bots ?
Thanks. You're right. I tend to mask my eccentric personality with being silent. Otherwise people would consider me crazy.
Be no nonsense. Dont give an inch to the snowflakes. Keep a distance.
You want to be some combination of knowledgable, kind, firm and good at communicating. You don't have to be perfect at any of the four but you do need a minimum of each to get through to your students. The rest doesn't matter.
be kind and understanding, Smile,

make the learning fun,

If a person can't explain in a simple manner he does not know it well himself, you must have capability to make a 10 year old understand complex legal issues then only are you a real teacher
law students want to be treated like ten year olds and complain that the professor is the one demonstrating ineptitude when they are refused. Get your head screwed on straight man. Its your education and your career- why do you not care enough to do any work at all?
Those who use PPT in classroom regularly have got neither power nor point in their teaching methodology. Structural discussion is not equivalent to having certain bullet points stare you in the face all the while you are having a discussion.
Many professors are introverts. Just give yourself alone time to recharge.
A 3-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 61-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.