Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
I recently discovered an error in my Class 12 board marks, leading to a 0.5 mark increase in History after reevaluation by the ISC Board. However, my school-issued mark sheet still shows the old marks. I'm uncertain if NLU Nagpur will accept this mark sheet, given that it doesn't reflect the updated History marks. I also worry about the timing of receiving an updated mark sheet, as counseling sessions are approaching.

Fortunately, I have digital copies of the updated mark sheet on DigiLocker and the CISCE website. However, I lack a printed copy which has to be given by CISCE Board with the corrected History marks. I've reached out to NLU Nagpur for clarification, but haven't received a response.

What steps should I take in this situation? Should I wait for the updated mark sheet, or use the current one for admission? Will digital copies be acceptable, or must I provide a printed version? Any guidance on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

I have asked few seniors of NLU nagpur they have said it's okay but asked to keep a soft copy of updated marksheet with me.