Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
Genuine and important question, because the vast majority of NLU students are left-wing. If they became left only in law school it says something about the faculty and curriculum...
Question to right wing students: Did you start bidding adieu to logic only after watching Godi media and listening to Mo-Shah jumlas, or did the indoctrination start way before in the family, via WhatsApp groups?
Lol, was extremely right-wing in law school and have now turned left.
Rare, was extremely left in law school when i was girl crazy. Real world knocked sense into me and I vote BJP along with my family.
Yes, vote for BJP and stay away from girls. Safest way to ensure that the family tree doesn't spread brunches any further.
meanwhile bJp voters with an average iq of 70 are getting married and having kids while left wing litigation chotus are perpetually single and getting ghosted by every single female in their life
Weird way to call yourself an incel, buddy boi. Girl crazy = asking for their phone numbers and texting at whatever time and whatever bullshit.
Nope, girl crazy = posting the same cultural marxist crap they did, joining all their nonsense protests, saying all the things they wanted to hear, whambam and thank you ma’am.
Dont judge by seeing LI students
Most of them are delusional
and all law students dont use LI so chill
Incels become RW after the girl they like is not impressed by their woman hating 'quirks'.
Where are these left wing students? I feel all my students are right wing, not even a single centrist there. It's hard to even get them to think that a political position can be legitimate, even if one disagrees with it.
Most of them are brought up in nice apolitical environments. Law school people they meet indoctrinates them. Atleast this was what it was like before Jio Boom atleast.
Question to RW-gers - how did you not learn critical thinking but managed to learn selective ignorance during your 5 years in a course that pushes for critical thinking?
Really? The large number of people all over the world who profess leftist and democratic ideologies are all unsuccessful professionally? Because you say so?
Ive noticed that smarter people, especially in the humanities, tend to be left wing. This is NLUs, especially the really good ones, tend to be left leaning.
maybe it says something about the legal system as a whole, not how it is taught
A 8-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 0-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.