Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
unfortunately, WB is the only large state which does not have a vision plan for industrial development, the only thing that they do is sign MoUs and visit EU once a year for public paid foreign trips.
Can you share the video where he had promised to deposit 15 lakhs in every bank account and also quote the exact words that he had said?
Moderator, the part that you have redacted has already been covered by MSM, so there is no reason for not publishing it.
Not a bad idea. Those who fail there go on to make it big in the sector ;)
UP needs favour

Gujarat never did

We are self sufficient

We created Mo*i, he didn't create us.
I think it will be in India. Cheap labour, flexible laws, easy to bribe cronies, make India a relatively great place to produce.
Gujju lobby has already held meetings with the supreme leader even before elon
Most likely either Mah/Guj. But either way, I like this kind of competitive federalism between states to attract large companies to set up manufacturing hubs. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ/acc heavy manufacturing ftw!!!
Chennai is long regarded as the Detroit as Asia and Tesla is in active talks to setup their manufacturing base there.
It will be in the south, because thatโ€™s the tech capital. So Karnataka probably.
Boss the development in Karnataka is just Bangalore and nothing more than that. And Bangalore just has IT supremacy. It isn't much of a manufacturing hub except for some defence industries. Strong contenders from South will be Chennai and Telengana for Tesla plants.
A 23-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.