Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
NLS (151-200) has risen the ranks of QS, participating for the first time. It was however unable to beat JGLS (72), which remains far ahead of it. JGLS remains in the top 100 Universities of the World for the fourth year in a row. I'm sure JGLS will soon break into top 50 and NLS, although it will take some time given that improvements have only recently started there, will join JGLS in the top 100 list in due course.

More information at: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7183800800412856320
It’s so stupid to make this comparison. Do you know what the difference in resources is at any public university and JGLS?

Ranking aside, can you really look anyone in the face and say that education at Jgls is better knowing what we know? are there students who got into nls but have it up for Jgls ? Has that ever happened in history ?

Rankings are a marketing tool for the most part. All the students and faculty in nls and in Jgls know which one is better. That’s why you need to point to rankings in the first place instead of being content with your achievements.
I am from NLS and can say that at least 2 chaps I know have left NLS for JGLS.
A 3-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.