Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Have seen him argue brilliantly in court. Is he a good mentor/boss? Can any juniors/former interns shed any light on the work environment in his office?
Whenever someone vacates their chair in the courtroom for him, he thanks them, otherwise most sr.'s try to shoo u away rudely. Will tht serve as a possible indication
I don't know about that but what I do know for sure is that my presence in the courtroom is just a bad omen for Mr Lall. Every time I step into a room where he argues he loses that case!!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I am so sure of this because he was once opposite me in a matter where he had a damn good case, he lost that too! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆI to this date give me 0 credit for that win! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆShudder at the thought of briefing him one dayπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈJokes apart, he's a smart counsel. His tech game is SO on point. Please look up the discussion he had with Pravin Anand and Justice Endlaw during COVID-19. It's on YouTube and a must-watch for every junior counsel and law firm partner on how to manage and use e-copies of a court file. The other thing that impresses me about Mr Lall, besides his many landmark victories in the courtroom, is his passion for cycling and fitness. Mr Lall has a great personality. Whenever I see him I want to hit a gym or play a sport or do something to get fit! He comes through as an all-rounder and a great sign of a promising bar!