Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I see tons of young people doing so on LinkedIn. So asking partly out of jealousy and partly out of interest. Can I invest 5-10 lakhs in a startup and call myself an angel Investor? Can I make a lot of money from that too?
2 cr not counting the value of your residence! aren’t you a lawyer? check the sebi AIF investment regs
The fact that you are asking this question on some random anonymous online message board mostly consisting of school/ college kids, shows thar you're as far away from being an investor as Voyager is from the edge of milky way
Are 50% or more of your assets in early stage companies and does it constitute more than 50% of your gross income.
A large number of people, who have sold their parent's property in NCR/Mumbai, call themselves VCs or family office.
i have 20 crores but i don't see myself as an angel investor, i would say atleast 100 crores and you made it to the big boy table
25 lakh acc to sebi guidelines but you can invest even 1 lakh in a small business and consider yourself an unrecognised angel investor. You can put angel investor in your bio. Not illegal per se.