Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
PS: I will be a 1st gen lawyer, and had zero connections in the industry. These internships and other achievements are sheer hard work.
Not sure if you should stick with law. Highly toxic and nepotistic profession that can worsen your depression. In today’s Economic Times there is an article saying how MBAs in AI are the next big thing. Why don’t you do that?
Don’t give up hope. Legal profession requires some stamina. Join a good tier 2 law firm for now. If you work hard there for a few years you will definitely get a good offer from a tier 1. All the best
I am even in the worse position with not so good internships, not from NLU/top private college, and without any plan whatsoever. I should have a plan and a backup option, but I am doing nothing except evaluating my options and not taking any decisions.
Do an MBA bro. You can even try a place like MICA. Cool and friendly people. My sister went there.
MBA ---> tech startup ----> billionaire

Much better than NLU ----> law firm ----> bonded labourer
Non-NLU top ranked ? How bro ? 😭 Your law school failing to provide jobs and still you're calling it "top ranked"? Drop that attitude dude. Be humble.
Does this also apply to law graduates? Been a year, still as lost. And the burden of not being a β€œstudent” makes it feel like I cannot ask for help?