Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hello everyone,

I am currently a 5th-year student at a private college affiliated with a State University. Last year, I had the opportunity to secure an internship with SAM's Projects team in Mumbai through some connections. Thanks to my performance, I was offered a callback internship. The team was very happy with my deliverables and recommended me for a PPO Interview. I now have the opportunity for an interview with their Projects and Infrastructure team next week.

Since this will be my first interview and it will be conducted virtually, I'm seeking advice from anyone who has recently gone through a PPO interview at SAM, specifically with the Projects team. If you could please share some insights into the questions typically asked in the HR round and technical round and where to prepare from.
Additionally, any other tips to keep in mind would be greatly appreciated. I really want to convert this interview into an Offer.
Thank you!
Who's taking your interview?

Depends on the partner honestly.

If he has seen your deliverables and work, then the interview is a formality else be ready to get grilled.
If you're working with Deepto's team, then you're in to work with a great team and colleagues.

All the best for your interview
How was the interview? Did you get it ? I have an interview scheduled next week with SAM