Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I am currently in my 4th year. I intend to pursue LLM in Criminology/Criminal justice/Human Rights with a fully funded scholarship. Could anyone please help / refer any source wherein I can get access of all the informations relating to the same.

Thank you
unfortunately there isnt one single location where you will get all the information

I would suggest that you try out the website of all russell group and plate glass law schools in the UK (some of them will have fully funded scholarship, most of them will have partial scholarships)

for the US you may start with the ivy and then widen it to R1 uni law schools (US law schools will always give you some sort of financial assistance, some will also give full scholarships)

its great that you are starting out in 4th year as you will need at least 3-4 months of research to prepare the list, I would suggest that you create an excel sheet and start putting in the data

whatever you do, dont use an educaiotn agent, they are useless and get 10% commission on tutition fee