Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I have around 5.5 years of experience in the profession and am currently working as a senior associate with a mid-size law firm. I start my day around 10:30 and mostly end it by 8. My team is not toxic, and my partner is nothing short of a gentleman. I get good exposure and am currently earning around 24 LPA (inclusive of the bonus component of around 20%). The package is expected to increase to 30 LPA this financial year. At times, I feel tempted to join a tier-one firm for the package it provides. I wonder what some of those who are working at Tier 1/2 firms would suggest.
You will earn between 40-80% more and suffer between 0 to 100000% more
Don’t. That extra money won’t bring you any more value than what your existing package does. In law firms it’s about the teams and you seem to have a good one. Grow and flower there. Power to you.
Bhai/ Behen please please please stay put and DO NOT SWITCH or consider switching. Your situation and scenario sounds too good to be true and I would give an arm, leg and everything else to get even one of the things you have mentioned above. ( I am an A2 at a "Tier 1" Firm and minus the money, it is an absolute hell-hole over here)

Once again, please please please do not switch and forego the confusion you may have in your mind.

Also, any hint as to which Firm you are at/ which Partner heads your team?

Would love to work in your team/ Firm, thanks!
why? it's like a 9-6:30 instead of a 9-5, it's never going to get better than that unless you start your own business or something