Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
hi, i read through the entire manifesto and while what you've included here is not false, it does appear to be cherry-picked to your interests. I'd highly recommend that everyone read or at least skim through the entire manifesto
They have also promised to pay one woman member of each family in India one lakh each. I’m guessing that would cover around 500 million people at least? I did the math. In USD that comes to USD 625,000,000,000 = USD 625 billion
A 12-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
What is up with reservation for foreign education. Is INC admitting that Indian education is sub par in ameliorate the so called deprived castes?
I by no means support hindutva politics of BJP but it seems like INC makes tall claims of uniting india against hegemony but simply wants to give BJP a shoe-in victory
A 19-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Same way your tax is currently going to waive off the loans by crony capitalists.
Love how most law students here are out of touch with reality

They think reservations and these freebies are gonna help anyone lol

Instead they are gonna bankrupt state probably
I hope congress dont fullfill these promises if it comes to power
A 22-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Heh heh… voting pattern confirms that most NLU students are liberals who support the Congress. That’s cute, but who’s gonna tell them? 😜
Reckless populism. Waive all student loans??? Who will compensate the banks? Rahul Baba and Vadra?
A 18-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
So basically reservations everywhere, even in the judiciary. Totally out of sync with 21st century aspirational India.