Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
I have a PPO interview scheduled with the firm in the next 2 days. I just wanted to inquire about how many people get rejected from a PPO interview of Indus, given that it has a really high scrutiny process.
They took 1 PPO interview in March from NLUJ, they rejected the candidate. Btw, who will take your interview?
Buddy, he is not just someone. He is the head of the practice. Prepare well, interview is going to be tough. Manan grills a lot. You can't take him for a ride, he know this practice area inside out.
that " someone" is the top dawg in this space, put some respect on his name for gods sake.
He is not just someone. He has been doing this even before you born. Have some respect for him, even if not as a person then for the knowledge he has.
The interview was taken by โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ and โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Everyone reads LI kid, donโ€™t make your identity so easy to reveal. Just a tip going forward. All the best for your interview.
I don't think โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ and โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ are taking 10 interviews on a daily basis, making it very easy for them to identify you and reject you. Don't dig your own grave champ.
A 14-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.