Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Similar thread to that of NLSIU, NUJS, NALSAR & GNLU. Share with us your thoughts on the Best professors at NLUD. Add some brief info why you think him/her is best
Does professors include visiting faculty? Vikram Hedge and Abhinav Hansaraman have been teaching seminar courses and they have good practical knowledge on the subjects they teach.
Anup

YP

Jairam (when he was around)

AKR

Niraj Kumar

Kheinkor

Maybe Dakshina
Yes, I keep seeing his name crop up in these lists nowadays. However, when he had taught us, he hardly seem to be anything special. Not terrible, just average.
Why? From what I know, Daniel doesn't publish much either. I always thought that was because he focused on classroom teaching more.
No way sir. She failed 70 percent of the batch. That cannot be the fault of the students. Either she didn’t teach well or she didn’t understand that she was not able to understand that her students didn’t understand what she was teaching
If only the batch tried to put in some effort, do background readings etc. Which they never did. She failed those who deserved to fail. By your own admission, 30% got what she said.
Unsure of new faculty but Anup, AKR, YP are good. We’ve lost some fantastic faculty like Aparna Mrinal Arul but I’m hearing great things about some of the new faculty. Go Nlud!
How can we forget the great poet, author of Law (Cow), his excellency, Prof (Dr.) Prassananshu
NLUD people should really get to learn more about quality law teachers across the country if they believe most of these people to be great teachers.
If Chintu is one of the best professors, how can you NOT mention Ritu Sharma, Prem Chand, Iqbal and Anupama ?!
NLUD has some fantastic researchers and professors; its track record confirms this.
Please check the current publication record of the NLUD professors including the ones mentioned in this thread. You will find it nothing exceptional compared to the other top NLUs. This 'improved research culture' is a carefully constructed myth. Most of their good faculty have already left over the last 3-4 years.
A 4-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.