Read 60 comments as:
Filter By
This is what you get for not being a patriot and picking a place in India to vacay.
So it should be marked trollish at least, right? Isn’t that the point of marking things β€œtrollish”? Why β€œcontested”?
Boss be likr - Mai India mai reh kar purani ambassador chalu or ye Bangkok ja kar merceds ride kare wo v meri di hui salary par
Seriously - moderation has really gone down the toilet here. If this isn’t proof, I don’t know what is.
Wait. So you're telling me that appendix surgeries are safe and associates can take client calls in the operation theatre? And plus you shouldn't be in any theatre while on my time.
You do realise the difference between TDS and tax on income, right? Lawyers also pay 30%. Possibly you don't earn enough to know that, or you may be a law school kid masquerading as someone with worldly knowledge.
Maybe they should be unionised workmen lol atleast there's some dignity in that.

Your life == Your job

It's just a job
A 15-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Do you not know basic labor law? You cannot have a union if you are not an employee. You are on a retainer as a consultant and cannot form a union. If you want to be an employee, pay 40 percent tax.
I am genuinely confused if that daughter surgery example is used to troll or meant sincerely. If the latter, then I feel sorry for you, my man. May you find meaning in life other than being a T-1 partner.
I am sponsoring the whole trip for everyone. :( I told them to go ahead.
OP here. Yeah this is exactly what my boss told me... Read the room sir.
Ah yes, problems are not to be solved, of course. Work hard so that the problems do not apply to you anymore. Waah ji waah, aap toh swayam Indian mentality ko embody kar liye bina jaane.
Hopefully your boss will give you a fat bonus and you can make up for this trip.
A 28-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Achcha hai tere paise bach gaye

Waise bhi tu credit card pe debt lekar hi jata na
A client can replace you as their lawyer, but your daughter can't replace her parent.

Though you might have succeeded as a lawyer, you failed miserably as a parent.
A 30-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Maybe firm associates should have a union because of this bullpoop. What a radical idea, I know.
usne apni zindagi thodna list kardi hai jiska har dinn wh ipo nikalta raehgaa. Job is meant for personal growth and money not for sucking life
A 5-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Must be upsetting, and I understand completely - its not fair that someone tries to take over your life, even after you've been reasonable. That's unfortunately how it is, if your team isn't big enough to have someone else step in.
You are supposed to tell him, are you being for real? If you cannot appreciate preplanned commitment, I understand that you have zero interest in my personal well being.

Tell him that you will start serving notice right after the bonus
Resign.

No job is worth compromising your quality of life.

You work to lead a happy life. The object is not getting fulfilled with this job.
bruh when you consciously chose to work in cap marks, this is very reasonably expected lmao, what did you think?
Leave the job and enjoy your trip. You will get jobs at better firms and even companies.