Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
How to deal with the casual fat-shaming done in law firm(s)? Seeking answers apart from the smart aleck ones of "go to the gym", "lose weight". I genuinely need help. Thanks!
If you have a disorder then do let your bullies know it so that they feel guilty, otherwise just diet and exercise
Go gym
fast
walk
eat less junk food
eat heatlhy food more
avoid sugar

▮▮▮
In front of me a (fit) male partner told a (chubby) associate girl to go to the gym. It’s a new form of racism.
Simple trick which has worked- just ask "can you explain what you mean by that?". See them buckle.
more than half the law firm peeps are seriously unheathly popping pills and smoking throughout the day. ignore these aholes; work on yourself if it makes you uncomfortable or if it is unhealthy otherwise ignore
So you acknowledge it's healthy but still stand by promoting fat culture
Technically everyone has some percentage of fat, and I don't think anyone in law is below 10 percent. So this doesn't work loser
Its perfectly okay to take a stand for yourself and call out this behaviour. Even better if its done with wit and humour that disarms the other person. Sorry that you've had to put up with this, it is unacceptable.
Dont be such a snowflake! Be confident in yourself. What do you care what anyone thinks?Grow a thick layer of skin.
don't do anything i find fat people cute as hell me personally i think there should be more fat people
So you are promoting unhealthy beauty standards because you feel its cute? Do you know how dangerous a high body fat percentage is