Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
If I apply to law firms what would be the ideal response time if I have a good CV? The same day itself or atleast one week time?
Most law firm HRs are useless cog in the wheel paper pushers ( and so are lawyers duh) who send CVs mechanically into teams who are supposed to rate them or mark them. Then a SA or PA approves based on feedback and the HR gets the green when the partner approves it finally.

While the HR does follow up based on you actually reminding them every week. The team rarely cares and takes their sweet time. This could take months but not in a week for sure. The partner approving it takes the most time cuz they are busy for their client work and hardly even look at the millions of CVs that probably make it
Please specify for what role do you intend to apply to law firms. Also specify the standard of the law firm. And also, please be specific about what exactly do you mean by a good CV. Do write about these first here and only then one can give you the gist of it!
Okay so this will be my first corp internship but I'm looking to apply for M&A practice area in tier 2/tier 3 firms. Good CV- I'm in a tier 1 law school, decent gpa, good publications and moots. Starting from tier 2 firms because my gpa is decent and not great.
bhai then wait for your RCC to come, by the end of 4rth year, kuch na kuch lagjana chahiye