Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Well, I mean, it does have a lot of work and is not an office that has 3 people. They have a good team in that office.
Which begs the question why the state of education, especially public education, in Gujarat is so bad. Public health too.
We at Gujarat are rich since last 200 years. Governments didn't make us rich, we ourselves did.

So, go out and work for yourselves.
Good Luck to you! I have kind of lost hope and am planning to bring my parents to Delhi who are currently in Kolkata. I really miss my city, not to mention the kind of advantage localities get in almost anything.
Agreed brother. Kolkata along with its future is doomed. Some reasons being external but the most being internal ones....
It's just for namesake. You don't count such things when you make a genuine list.
Blr is an out and out bjp stronghold. Does not swing like Mumbai or Delhi either.
No, but look what's happening in UP and Gujarat. Look at the kind of industrialization that is happening!
Ah yes, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore - the three famously BJP strongholds.
Kolkata was a industrial city in the past. Long back Kolkata was bigger than Mumbai.

Then Bengalis decided to vote for anti industry parties.

First communists and then for worse TMC.
Because the state has been de-industrialised by the TMC. Google for "chop shilpo".
TMC and deindustrialisation - thats what is wrong

Vote for BJP if you want law firms because first it requires investment in the state