Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
NLU kids having a meltdown bcoz Jindal has IOE status (which is even bigger than INI).
IOE status in this country means buying one. Like Jindal did. Like Jio did even before starting.
Oxford does not consider an SOP a part of its admissions process. It is reference and grades heavy.
no i really dont understand what youre trying to say. could you be more clear?
Nice one. All that bickering and banter over which NLUs are T1, T1.5, T2, and T3 on this platform amounts to nothing. They are completely meaningless. This is the real proof of the pudding. Love this.
Aww... NLU students still end up being the overwhelming majority in those places. So sour grapes on your part.
Awww.....on a per capita basis, NLUs don't figure anywhere. Shaken and stirred, right?
Professional worth isn't judged on a per capita basis, but based on achievements. Which one would know if one ever had any of their own.
Awww.....this is so cute. You don't seem to understand Class 11 statistics. First, understand what I said, and then comment.
Yes, the downvotes by the NLU fans club are at best amusing. These fans have been in a meltdown ever since this post. They don't know of any other way to react - jealousy, insecurity, and denial. They are shaken and stirred.
NLUs are desperate to get the INI status, but because they know that can't get it (they don't deserve it) they will show their contempt and be dismissive of the INI status.
People who keep flexing status instead of achievements aren't really worth paying attention to.
It's not preference, more like lowered minimum norms for students from those places.
That's because the INI students need that encouragement. NLU students don't.
Clearly, you. Since you keep trying to put them down, despite knowing that they are producing better students than your precious central ones every year.
Yes, this is called living in a world of illusion. I would definitely give more weight to Oxford U, than to some random comments on this platform from blokes like you. Oxford knows what it is doing. You are welcome to live in your fantasy land.
Oxford knows that INI students need affirmative action, because they can't make it through otherwise? Okay, if that's what you say.
It is after reading threads like these that I feel like people in both NLUs and non-NLUs have some inferiority complex which LI plays a role in maintaining.
A 4-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.