Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
I've been telling this to people for the last seven years or so. Glad to know there are some who understand.
Why the hell does anyone have to show an opposing face? This is not a presidential election.
RSP may return as the LM. Also any other person who either has good rapport with the Bar and Bench (needn't be an active lawyer) or is "lightweight" enough to execute orders coming from "shadows". That's how the Ministry has always functioned.
A 1-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay will be the next Law Minister of India and BJP's face for Bengal CM in 2026. Save this prediction, because I will revisit this prediction in June, when the new cabinet is formed.
for a moment i gave this comment some thought and then i realised today is 1 April
A 156-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
short of something as crazy as a highly improbable assasination, he is definitely coming a third time
but nlus are state unis so how can central govt close them unless they pass a law which takes over all nlus under a central act like iits and then kill them off like iims
A 10-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Hopefully reforming the justice system to ensure that people don't deliver judgements while hoping to be recruited by political parties for the next election.
No, he will privatize education entirely and make people pay Jindal like fees to study at all.
Are you seriously this delusional that you think he’s not going to win? Who else will people vote for? The other guy (whoever it is since the other side hasnt even declared their official face with elections only a couple of months away)?
Buddy, you may hate Modi all you want but you can't deny the NDA will form the next govt and he will be PM. Please get out of your echo chamber (the same goes for the people voting).
He'll definitely for sure, mate!!

Jab tak soyi hui janta rahegi tab tak modi pm rahega! Or after ram mandir inauguration, he has become more strong!
It's gonna be Abhijit Gangopadhyay. The law ministry would be a good stepping stone towards making him the CM face for the Bengal election in 2026.
A 4-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
What if NM does not cross 272 ? Then someone from allies will fill up that.. TDP, BJD, Shinde Sena, etc
A 7-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.